- ‘Bonphool’ Multiflora Raw Mangrove Honey is packed in the raw form without any heating. Raw honey gives you rich taste and flavour of raw pollen in the honey.
- It is collected from mangrove forests of Sundarbans. It is an initiative supported by Sundarban Biosphere Reserve (Directorate of Forest, Government of West Bengal), West Bengal Cooperative Bank Ltd., Department of Panchayat & Rural Development, Government of West Bengal and WWF-India. Honey is collected by the Maulis (traditional honey collectors) and fishermen by sustainable apiary in the safe and protected camps of remote Sundarban mangrove forests. Every bottle of honey purchased
- Will help in saving the saving the lives of the traditional honey collectors and fishermen.
- Will contribute to conservation of Royal Bengal Tigers of Sundarbans.
- Will help in conservation of Sundarbans, which protects Bengal from cyclone.
- Will help in improving the livelihood of poor fishermen and traditional honey collectors.
- The entire profit from selling the honey will go to the account of the company owned by Sundarban forest fringe fishermen and traditional honey collectors.