Bonphool Coriander Honey is collected from the Coriander fiels of Hooghly & North 24 Paragnas in West Bengal. It is an initiative supported by Sundarban Biosphere Reserve (Directorate of Forest, Government of West Bengal), West Bengal Cooperative Bank Ltd., Department of Panchayat & Rural Development, Government of West Bengal and WWF-India. Honey is collected by the Maulis (traditional honey collectors) and fishermen by sustainable apiary in the safe and protected camps of remote fields of Coriander. Every bottle of honey purchased
1. Will help in saving the lives of the traditional honey collectors and fishermen.
2. Will contribute to conservation of Royal Bengal Tigers of Sundarbans.
3. Will help in conservation of Sundarbans, which protects Bengal from cyclone.
4. Will help in improving the livelihood of poor fishermen and traditional honey collectors.
5. The entire profit from selling the honey will go to the account of the cooperative of Sundarban forest fringe fishermen and traditional honey collectors.
Order Now! Sundarban Deep Forest Honey!
There are no reviews yet.